Recipe At A Glance
Our friends at Spoonful of Flavor have come up with a cool, fresh adult treat to sip on this summer. Strawberry Rosé Ice Cream Float is made with only three ingredients to create a unique, fresh and fun ice cream float. Enjoy the cocktail at dinner parties, brunch and more!
Featured ProductGraeter’s Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 c. fresh strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 to 4 scoops Graeter’s Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 12 oz. rosé wine (about half a bottle), chilled
- In the bowl of a food processor, puree strawberries until smooth.
- Press the strawberry puree through a mesh strainer to remove the seeds. (You can omit this step if you don’t mind the seeds.)
- In champagne flutes or wine glasses add a couple spoonfuls of strawberry puree to the bottom of each glass.
- Add one or two small scoops of Graeter’s Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream on top of the puree.
- Top off each glass with rosé. Garnish with fresh strawberries and extra strawberry puree, as desired. Stir gently and enjoy!