An Ice Cream Sundae for Any (and Every) Day of the Week
Hot Fudge Sundae Iced Coffee Floats Image courtesy of Cutefetti
While the origin of the ice cream sundae is a hotly-contested matter, it popped up in ice cream parlors across the U.S. in the late 1800s. Throw together any combination of ice cream, syrup and a cherry on top and you have the makings of an ice cream sundae. We’ve pulled together a few of our favorite ways to get that delicious sundae flavor.
- Get all the flavors of your favorite campfire treat in a dish with this Vegan S’more Sundae.
- Warm and fluffy pancakes topped with butter pecan ice cream makes this Butter Pecan Pancake Ice Cream Sundae perfect for any day of the week.
- For an everyday celebration, you’re going to love this easy Monkey Bread Sundae by Mama Latina Tips
- For the days when you want all the goodness of a sundae, but don’t want the work try Load’d Sundaes
- Heat things up this summer with Grilled Waffle Sundaes with Berry Sauce. No waffle cone required.
- Can’t decide between cookie dough ice cream and cookies and cream? You don’t have to with a Cookie Monster Sundae.
- Need your sundae to be portable? What could be better than a Cherry Cordial Sundae on a stick?
- This Brownie Bowl Sundae is a chocolate dream dessert that’s perfect for sharing.
- Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes are just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- The trifecta of great sundae flavors come together in this Chocolate-Strawberry Crunch Sundae.
What’s your favorite way to make an ice cream sundae? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.