20 Classic & Unique Ways to Celebrate English Muffin Day
Not only is today Friday (yay!), April 23 is National English Muffin Day! Confession: we find it nearly impossible to resist a toasted English muffin topped with peanut butter. However, there’s so much more you can do with this crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside bakery favorite. We just love the versatility of English muffins – like replacing regular sliced bread in your favorite sandwiches, making elaborate breakfasts or getting your snack on.
Did you know you can find your favorite BAYS English Muffins right in the dairy aisle? Because freshness matters, and from their bakery to your kitchen, they do everything possible to guarantee that every breakfast, every meal, every snack, every family gathering and special family recipe is better when BAYS English Muffins are on the table.
Pick up your favorite BAYS English Muffins in your dairy aisle today–now in resealable packaging:
To celebrate English Muffin Day, whip up these breakfast, brunch, lunch and snack recipes using refrigerated English muffins, or pick up these heat-and-eat frozen English muffin sandwiches:
- Soup season isn’t over yet! You won’t be able to resist this Baked Potato Soup with Cheesy Bacon Muffins.
- Whether you’re vegetarian or looking to eat less meat, try this new Plant-Based Patty, Spinach & Egg White Sandwich.
- Start your day with something sweet, like this scrumptious Cinnamon French Toast Bake.
- Up the flavor during lunchtime with these Broiled Egg Salad & Tomato English Muffins.
- Avocado toast is all the rage, and this Avocado-Mango Smear with Pepitas is no exception.
- Rise and shine with these tasty Breakfast English Muffin Melts.
- Get your snack on with this fun twist of Mini Gyros that will totally tantalize your taste buds!
- Impress your brunch guests with this Purple French Toast. Make it a dessert by topping with vanilla ice cream!
- You’ll feel like a kid with these yummy Tuna Melts.
- Dreaming of traveling to the tropics? Whip up this Spicy Jamaican Benedict with Lime Hollandaise.
- Customize these Mini Pizzas with your favorite English muffins, cheeses and other toppings.
- Get your snack on with these Parmesan & Garlic Crisps.
- For lighter breakfast options for your family, heat up Delights Applewood Smoke Chicken Sausage, Egg Whites & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches.
- Lunch is served with these flavorful Chicken Salad Melts.
- This Lemon Berry French Toast Casserole is perfect for spring brunches.
- Elevate your ordinary peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with this recipe for English Muffin PB&J!
- Elevate your breakfast spread with this recipe for Eggs Norwegian.
- You don’t have to travel to France to have Croque Monsieur – just pick up new BAYS Brioche English Muffins and enjoy!
- When you need to get out the door fast, heat up a Sausage, Egg & Cheese Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich.
- You’ve heard of the Reuben, but what about the Rachel? We think you’ll totally love these Grilled Rachel Sandwiches.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy an English muffin? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals. Happy English Muffin Day! 🙂