- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated English muffins
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup refrigerated cinnamon roll flavored creamer
- 1/3 cup regular or almond milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen mixed berries
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Coat a 9-inch cast iron skillet or an oven-proof pan with cooking spray. Split muffins in half, then cut each half in half; set aside.
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, whisk eggs, creamer, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Place muffin pieces in egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides of muffins. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange muffin pieces in skillet in a spiral pattern. (See photo.) Pour remaining egg mixture over muffins.
- Bake for 25 minutes, brush with butter, then continue to bake for 5 to 7 more minutes or until liquid is set.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine frozen berries, water, and the granulated sugar. Bring to a boil and let cook 10 to 15 minutes or until berries have softened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve French toast topped with warm berry compote and a sprinkle of confectioners’ sugar, if desired.