Ring in the New Year with These Celebratory Recipes
This year has been one we certainly won’t forget and we’re excited for the new year upon us. Let’s embrace a fresh start and new beginning with a New Year’s Eve celebration! Enjoying delicious drinks, savory appetizers and delectable desserts is the best way to say goodbye to 2020!
‘Cheers’ to these drink ideas:
- A Vegan Grasshopper is just three ingredients and so amazing!
- This Pomegranate-Blueberry Sangria Mocktail is so colorful and festive!
- A Cherry Sleigh Ride is a yummy holiday treat to sip on.
- Spiced Rum Punch has just the right kick!
- A Classic Peppermint Mocha is the wintery treat you deserve.
- Strawberry Kiwi Mock Margaritas are sure to quench to thirst.
- Technically Christmas is past, but it’s not too late to enjoy some Christmas Punch!
Appetizers to snack on all night:
- Chicken Mexican Street Corn Cups are so trendy and delightful to eat.
- Meatball Empanadas take just four ingredients to make, but look so fancy!
- These Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels are bite-sized cheesy delights you’ll love.
- Looking for a lighter yet rich dip? Try out this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip!
- Mexican Chicken Pinwheels are the perfect easy appetizer.
- Love charcuterie boards but not sure how to DIY? Check out this How to Build a Cheeseboard blog!
- Topped with all the goodies, these Santa Fe Mini Burgers are a great appetizer!
Desserts to satisfy your sweets craving:
- Mini White Chocolate Mousse Cups are perfectly portioned in festive cups.
- These Strawberry Mojito Ricotta Parfaits are so elegant and so creamy!
- This Double Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake brings all the cheer you need this season!
- It’ll be hard to stop popping these Peppermint Cookie Balls!
- Triple Chocolate Truffle Bars are all the chocolate you could want and need.
- S’mores are tasty year-round, especially these Raspberry S’mores Cookie Bars!
- Gourmet Chocolate Apple Strudel are elegantly fruity and delicious.
What recipes are you planning to make this New Year’s Eve? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!