- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.3-oz. box)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. In a small bowl whisk egg and water and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, bacon, scallions and garlic powder, mix well.
- Unfold pastry sheet on flat surface. Brush edges with egg mixture. Spread cheese mixture evenly over puff pastry. Starting with short side, tightly roll up jelly roll style. Cut into 1-inch slides and lay flat on baking sheets.
- Brush with egg mixture on sides and top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.