- 4 cups (16-oz.) package lasagna noodles
- 1 container (15-oz.) Frigo® Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 20-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 1 med. zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8-oz.) Frigo® Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Frigo® Parmesan cheese
Cook and drain noodles.
In bowl, combine Ricotta cheese and eggs.
Cover bottom of a 13” x 9” x 2” baking dish with one third of the sauce; top with a layer of noodles. Place one half of the cheese and egg mixture over noodles. Top with one half of the carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and zucchini. (Vegetables can be steamed slightly, if preferred, before placing in lasagna.) Top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.