- 2 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 cup chopped frozen chunked pineapple, thawed and divided
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 refrigerated egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup chopped pineapple and the toasted coconut.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup pineapple then cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
- Remove from oven, uncover and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
NOTE: To toast coconut, sprinkle on baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350°F oven 4 to 5 minutes or until golden.