Recipe At A Glance
Enjoy a fresh salad any time of the year!
Lemon Mint Dressing
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. spring mix salad
- 4 oz. frozen asparagus, thawed
- 1 c. frozen shelled edamame, thawed according to package directions
- 1 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 radishes, sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt, milk, oil, lemon juice, garlic, mint, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place salad greens in a large bowl.
- Top with asparagus, edamame, corn, tomatoes and radishes.
- Drizzle with Lemon Mint dressing, toss and serve.