- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, diced, and tossed with lime juice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream and taco seasoning; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture onto a rimmed serving platter.
- Layer with beans, corn, tomatoes, olives, and avocado. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or vegetables, or try one of our favorite dippers… taquitos that you find in the freezer aisle. Just bake them off and dip in!