- 1 lb. sliced frozen peaches (about 4 cups), thawed
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup heavy cream or a milk alternative
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a food processor and process until very smooth, at least 2 minutes. Add the blueberries and pulse until most are broken up but a few pieces remain.
Transfer mixture to 16 (2-ounce) paper cups or 4 ice cube trays. Place in freezer for 1 hour then insert toothpicks or Popsicle sticks and freeze at least 3 hours. Let rest a few minutes before unmolding and, as needed, run under warm water to help remove from molds.