- 1 Athens frozen phyllo dough, thawed and cut into 8 circle rounds
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 6 oz. of Melt Organic Spread, cold
- Whipped cream
- Assorted fresh berries
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Split the 8 circle rounds into thirds and then line a 24-mini muffin tray with them.
- Next, whisk together the eggs, 1 cup of sugar and lemon juice in a medium size sauce pan over low heat until it becomes very thick, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and then stir in the butter until it’s melted. Pour the batter evenly into the phyllo dough cups. Note, there may be some of the mixture leftover.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and then cool immediately until chilled completely.
- Finish them by topping with some whipped cream, fresh berries and powdered sugar.