- 1 bag (19 oz.) Celentano or Italian Village frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Cup of Tomato, Sliced
- 1 Cup of Cucumber, Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- ¼ Cup of Red Onion, Diced
- ¼ Cup of Pitted Kalamata Olives
- ¼ Cup of Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice or Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive O
- 1 Teaspoon of Oregano
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Shake dry and place in mixing bowl.
- Mix the tortellini, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, olives, feta cheese and toss in mixture of the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt and black pepper. Combine all ingredients together stirring to coat tortellini with the olive oil and seasonings. Serve room temperature or place covered in the refrigerator and serve as a cold salad. Top with additional feta cheese if desired.