- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 (28-ounce) package frozen turkey meatballs, partially thawed and cut in half
- 3 cups frozen pepper and onions, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 corn (or flour) 6-inch tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cilantro cream sauce (see Note)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook meatballs with the pepper and onion mixture for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add taco seasoning and water, mix well and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Place the meat mixture down the center of tortillas then evenly distribute lettuce, tomato, cheese and drizzle with cilantro cream sauce. Serve immediately.