- 4-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 20 jalapeno pepper slices, divided (from a jar)
- 1 (1.9-oz.) pkg. frozen mini fillo (phyllo) shells
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder; mix well.
- Place one jalapeno pepper slice in each fillo shell and place on baking sheet. Finely chop remaining jalapeno pepper slices and stir into cheese mixture. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into each fillo shell.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until heated through and shells are golden. Serve immediately.