- 1 box Farm Rich Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime juice to taste
- 12 corn tortillas
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Wash the cabbage and toss it with the lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste. Put it in the fridge.
- Bake 12 jalapeño peppers following the instructions on the package.
- While the peppers are baking, prepare the avocado cream by blending the sour cream, avocado, lime juice, and garlic salt until smooth. Taste for salt and lime and adjust if needed.
- Let the peppers rest for 5 minutes after baking, and carefully cut them into four pieces each.
- Warm up the tortillas, spread some avocado cream on each, then add the peppers and top with the coleslaw, more cream, and cilantro. Enjoy!