Recipe At A Glance
Featured ProductAthens® Phyllo Dough – 9″ x 14″ Sheets
- 4 honey graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 18 sheets Athens® Phyllo Dough (9” x 14”), thawed
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- 12 snack size Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Thaw one roll of phyllo, following thawing instructions on package.
- Using a food processor, grind graham crackers into crumbs and mix with 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar.
- Unroll and cover phyllo sheets with plastic wrap, then a slightly damp towel to prevent drying out. Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface with short side near you. Lightly brush with butter and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon graham cracker crumb mixture. Layer and repeat with 2 more sheets of phyllo dough. Cut the dough lengthwise in half resulting in 2 strips each 4 ½” x 14”.
- Pipe or spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of marshmallow crème approximately 1” from the bottom end of each strip. Break chocolate bar in half and stack the pieces on top of each other, gently pressing down into the middle of the marshmallow crème.
- Fold lower corner of each phyllo strip up over marshmallow and chocolate, diagonally across to opposite edge to form a triangle. Continue to fold back and forth onto itself to end of strip, forming a triangle. Lightly brush outside of triangles with butter and sprinkle lightly with graham cracker mixture. Repeat entire process 5 more times to make 12 triangles. Reroll unused sheets and follow storing instructions on package. Place seam side down, at least 1″ apart, on grill pan or grill basket.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until melty and golden brown. Grill times vary with type of grill. These cook very quickly, watch closely to prevent burning.