- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Half & Half or Fat-Free Half & Half
- 2 LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin pan cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup melted butter, half & half, eggs and almond extract in large bowl; beat with wire whisk until smooth. Add 1 3/4 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt; stir just until moistened. Gently stir in 1/2 cup coconut and 1 cup finely chopped strawberries. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
Combine all streusel ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle over muffin batter.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to wire cooling rack.
Meanwhile, combine all strawberry butter ingredients in small bowl; beat at medium speed until well mixed. Serve with warm muffins.
TIP: Make strawberry butter mixture up to 2 days ahead. Cover; refrigerate. Before serving, let stand at room temperature 15 minutes to soften.