- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 2 thick, bacon slices
- 2 crowns fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook tortellini according to the package instructions. Rinse with cold water, drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bacon on a foil lined, rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the bacon is brown and crisp.
- Transfer cooked bacon to paper towels; crumble and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cooled tortellini, broccoli, onion, and dried cranberries. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, balsamic vinegar, and sugar. Pour the dressing over the tortellini salad and toss until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or up to six.
- When ready to serve, stir in the crumbled bacon and chopped walnuts.