- 1 pkg. Celentano Stuffed Shells (Add Sauce)
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a baking, dish cover the bottom of the dish with half of the Alfredo sauce. Add the stuffed shells to the baking dish and cover the top of the stuffed shells with remaining Alfredo sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- While the stuffed shells are baking, heat the olive oil and butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Add the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper. Cook the shrimp 1-2 minutes on one side then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Add the white wine and red pepper flakes.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook until the wine reduces for 3-4 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and parsley to the sauce.
- Divide the cooked shells among serving plates and add the shrimp and sauce to the stuffed shells, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve immediately.