Must-Have Memorial Day Recipes to Kick Off Summer
Memorial Day weekend is upon us and many are hosting or attending barbeques, parties, and other get-togethers. Some consider this weekend the unofficial start to summer! The frozen and refrigerated aisles offer endless possibilities when it comes to planning your party menu or what to bring as a guest. Get inspired by these summertime lovin’ recipes!
Delightful drinks that’ll cool you down and quench your thirst:
- 19th Hole Spritzers are an icy cold drink that’s super refreshing.
- If bourbon is your drink of choice, we bet you’ll love this Kentucky Lemonade!
- There’s no better way to kick off the summer season than with this Summertime Punch!
- A Coconut Orange Creamsicle Cocktail is so delightfully creamy.
Easy and effortless main dishes:
- A Bacon Cheeseburger with Veggie Rings is the ultimate burger for any BBQ.
- Nosh-ville Hot Chicken Sliders are ready to go, simply add coleslaw, a pickle, and your fave hot sauce!
- These Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches on a Kaiser roll are sure to hit the spot.
- Nothing beats a Classic Backyard Burger for a summer celebration!
Snacks & side dishes worth talking about:
- Scallop Seviche with Mango Salsa Cups are such a bright and flavorful bite-sized app!
- Cool and Creamy Cannoli Dip is a refreshing treat you can serve with your dipper, like fruit, crackers, pretzels, or even pound cake cut into sticks!
- You could even use tomatoes from your own garden to make Prosciutto & Burrata Cheese Caprese!
- These colorful Easy Pizza Skewers are packed with bold flavors.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic crowd-pleaser!
You can’t forget about the sweets!
- Have a beautiful centerpiece for your table with this Patriotic Trifle.
- This Lemon Tumeric Cake is so festive for a Memorial Day party!
- These summery Matcha Key Lime Frozen Yogurt Bars are the perfect creamy dessert bar!
- Blueberry Sour Cream Pie Bars are such a fruity and delish treat.
- This American Berry Pie is such a flavorful combination of sweet and a flaky almond crust.
What are your go-to dishes for Memorial Day weekend? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!