February 21, 2023
Top 12 Ways to Enjoy Hot Breakfast Month
There’s still one week of February left to embrace Hot Breakfast Month – a celebration of taking the time to make and enjoy a delicious hot meal! Whether you prefer sweeter dishes like pancakes or waffles – or if your palate prefers savory items like eggs, bacon and hash browns – there are endless options from the frozen and refrigerated aisles. Get inspired with these easy recipes and delicious products.
- Prepare this Frozen Berry French Toast Bake ahead of time so you can just pop the dish in the oven in the morning!
- These Red Velvet Pancakes are so festive and fun no matter the occasion!
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Muffins are sure to warm your belly on a chilly morning.
- Eggo Banana-Nut French Toast makes it easy to turn waffles into a classic breakfast!
- Not only is this Superfast Breakfast Sandwich quick, it’s super delicious too!
- This Italian Breakfast Strata is a colorful and impressive dish for any breakfast or a special occasion!
- Full of sausage and eggs, these Mini Breakfast Sausage Meatball Omelet Cups are so cheesy AND easy to eat.
- Begin your day on a positive note with all the breakfast essentials in this Smart Start Breakfast Burrito.
- You don’t need to run to the drive-thru to enjoy these Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders!
- Just heat and eat Incogmeato’s Plant-Based Pancake and Sausage Stick for an easy breezy breakfast.
- Jimmy Dean’s innovative Biscuit Roll-Ups come in a variety of egg and cheese flavors!
- Pop it in the toaster and you’re ready to go with Pillsbury’s tasty Toaster Scramblers.
What are your favorite hot breakfasts to enjoy whether at the table or on-the-go? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!