December 30, 2020
Ring in the New Year with These Celebratory Recipes
This year has been one we certainly won’t forget and we’re excited for the new year upon us. Let’s embrace a fresh start and new beginning with a New Year’s Eve celebration! Enjoying delicious drinks, savory appetizers and delectable desserts is the best way to say goodbye to 2020!
‘Cheers’ to these drink ideas:
- A Vegan Grasshopper is just three ingredients and so amazing!
- This Pomegranate-Blueberry Sangria Mocktail is so colorful and festive!
- A Cherry Sleigh Ride is a yummy holiday treat to sip on.
- Spiced Rum Punch has just the right kick!
- A Classic Peppermint Mocha is the wintery treat you deserve.
- Strawberry Kiwi Mock Margaritas are sure to quench to thirst.
- Technically Christmas is past, but it’s not too late to enjoy some Christmas Punch!
Appetizers to snack on all night:
- Chicken Mexican Street Corn Cups are so trendy and delightful to eat.
- Meatball Empanadas take just four ingredients to make, but look so fancy!
- These Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels are bite-sized cheesy delights you’ll love.
- Looking for a lighter yet rich dip? Try out this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip!
- Mexican Chicken Pinwheels are the perfect easy appetizer.
- Love charcuterie boards but not sure how to DIY? Check out this How to Build a Cheeseboard blog!
- Topped with all the goodies, these Santa Fe Mini Burgers are a great appetizer!
Desserts to satisfy your sweets craving:
- Mini White Chocolate Mousse Cups are perfectly portioned in festive cups.
- These Strawberry Mojito Ricotta Parfaits are so elegant and so creamy!
- This Double Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake brings all the cheer you need this season!
- It’ll be hard to stop popping these Peppermint Cookie Balls!
- Triple Chocolate Truffle Bars are all the chocolate you could want and need.
- S’mores are tasty year-round, especially these Raspberry S’mores Cookie Bars!
- Gourmet Chocolate Apple Strudel are elegantly fruity and delicious.
What recipes are you planning to make this New Year’s Eve? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!