December 12, 2022
Preheat the Oven for these Christmas Cookies!
The holiday season means it’s also cookie season! We love any excuse to bake and indulge in cookies, but there’s something extra special about Christmas cookies and other holiday cookie treats. The dairy aisle has a few of the key ingredients you need to bake your favorite cookies, but it also has convenient, ready-to-bake cookie dough. Whether you’re sticking to the classics or are looking to expand your cookie spread, we’ve rounded up cookie recipes and refrigerated cookie dough so you can get your bake on!
- Is there a better tradition than making Rolled Sugar Cookies with festive cookie cutters?
- Always have a pack of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies in your fridge for cookies at your fingertips!
- We adore thumbprint cookies, especially these Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints.
- Everyone will be rocking around the Christmas tree after enjoying these Christmas Tree Cookies!
- These Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookies are made with REESE’s Peanut Butter, and serve as a good base for those popular Hershey Kiss blossom cookies!
- These Ricotta Holiday Cookies are so rich and creamy.
- Keep it traditional with these tasty Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- If you’re missing summertime, bake up these Lemonade Stand Cookies using lemonade!
- Using sour cream in baking makes treats extra moist, like these Chocolate Crinkle Cookies!
- We love this recipe for Gingerbread Men cookies – feel free to use your favorite holiday cookie cutters!
- If you’re not ready to say goodbye to pumpkin spice, bake up these Cinnamon Glazed Vegan Pumpkin Sugar Cookies.
- What could be better than a cold glass of eggnog? These Eggnog Cookies – it’s good, it’s good!
- For a dairy-free version of your favorite cookie, make this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- If you like sugar cookies then you must try these unique Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies!
- Use always-in-season frozen blueberries to make these Tik-Tok Blueberry Cookies.
- The kids and kids at heart will love these fluffy Funfetti Sugar Cookies!
- For a Hanukkah treat, make traditional Rugelach cookies.
- We bet you didn’t think to use liquid coffee creamer when baking! These Big Soft Sugar Cookies will be a huge hit!
- These Frosted Molasses Drops are so tender and chewy, and full of spice.
- Sweet Loren’s Fudygy Brownie Cookies are ready-to-bake, dairy-free, gluten-free and full of chocolaty goodness!
- For a sweet and salty treat, bake up Pretzel Caramel Chip Cookies.
- Love peppermint? You can bake up these festive Pillsbury Candy Cane Cookies, or eat it raw if you prefer!
What’s your favorite kind of cookie(s) to bake? Share your cookie masterpiece photos with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals / #EasyHomeMeals!