- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 LAND O LAKES® All-Natural Eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (10-oz.) package milk chocolate and caramel swirled baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
Heat oven to 375°F. Combine Land O' Lakes® Butterr, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add Land O' Lakes® All-Natural Eggs and vanilla; continue beating, scraping bowl occasionally, until well mixed. Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until well mixed. Stir in baking chips and pretzels.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Let cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack.
TIP: Any salted pretzel without savory flavor added will work for this recipe.