- 8 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and Daisy Brand Sour Cream and beat again until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix well to combine. Add rainbow sprinkles and mix.
- Using your hands, roll dough into balls, about a heaping tablespoon each. Flatten them slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.