May 22, 2023
Must-Have Memorial Day Recipes to Kick Off Summer
Memorial Day weekend is approaching and many are hosting or attending barbeques, parties, and other get-togethers. Some consider this weekend the unofficial start to summer! The frozen and refrigerated aisles offer endless possibilities when it comes to planning your party menu or what to bring as a guest. Get inspired by these summertime lovin’ recipes!
- 19th Hole Spritzers are an icy cold drink that’s super refreshing.
- If bourbon is your drink of choice, we bet you’ll love this Kentucky Lemonade!
- There’s no better way to kick off the summer season than with this Sparkly Citrus Splash!
- A Coconut Orange Creamsicle Cocktail is so delightfully creamy.
Effortless Main Dishes
- A Bacon Cheeseburger with Veggie Rings is the ultimate burger for any BBQ.
- These Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches on a Kaiser roll are sure to hit the spot.
- Nothing beats a Classic Backyard Burger for a summer celebration!
- This Nashville Hot Chicken Melt is crispy, cheesy and spicy – everything you could want in a summer sammie!
Side Worth Talking About
- Scallop Seviche with Mango Salsa Cups are such a bright and flavorful bite-sized app!
- Cool and Creamy Cannoli Dip is a refreshing treat you can serve with your dipper, like fruit, crackers, pretzels, or even pound cake cut into sticks!
- You could even use tomatoes from your own garden to make Prosciutto & Burrata Cheese Caprese!
- These colorful Easy Pizza Skewers are packed with bold flavors.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic crowd-pleaser!
- Have a beautiful centerpiece for your table with this Lemon Cookie Fruit Pizza.
- These summery Matcha Key Lime Frozen Yogurt Bars are the perfect creamy dessert bar!
- Blueberry Sour Cream Pie Bars are such a fruity and delish treat.
- This American Berry Pie has a perfectly golden, flaky almond crust.
What are your go-to dishes for Memorial Day weekend? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!