September 3, 2021
Instagram-Worthy Labor Day Menu
We can’t be the only ones who feel like summer just started, and here we are celebrating Labor Day weekend. While summer doesn’t officially end until September 21, Labor Day marks the unofficial commencement of the summer season. So why not kiss summer goodbye with a cookout with all your favorite people! Add these show-stopping recipes and ideas to your Labor Day menu–they’re guaranteed to get you some ‘hearts’ on the gram!
- Soak up the last few days of summer with this yummy Summertime Punch.
- Relax the day away with The Best Frozen Whiskey Sour Ever.
- Chocolate lovers won’t be able to resist a decadent Chocolatini!
- For a patriotic drink, try a Red, Bright & Blue. Swap the vodka with tonic water for a mocktail version!
- Your taste buds will be screaming over this amazing Watermelon Blueberry Pico Fruit Salsa!
- Satisfy your guests with these Grilled Proscuitto Skewers.
- Follow these cheese pairing tips for the ultimate Labor Day cheese board!
- Smoky, Chipotle Meatballs will hold everyone over until the main event.
- Whip together these Anytime Dips for both sweet and savory dipping options.
Satisfying Side Dishes
- Close out summer with Summer’s Best Confetti Salad.
- Everyone is guaranteed to come back for seconds of these Grilled Pierogies.
- This Heirloom Tomato Salad with Ricotta & Balsamic just screams summer!
- Save some room on the grill for Garlic & Herb Grilled Corn.
Marvelous Main Courses
Inside-Out Bacon Cheeseburgers are just what your Labor Day celebration ordered.
- These Late Summer Dogs are a savory and sweet unofficial finish to grilling season.
- Fire up the grill to make flavorful Fresh Asiago Hasselback Chicken.
- Go out with a bang by grilling up some Spicy Surf & Turf.
- The kids will love these refreshing Frozen Berry Pops!
- Don’t knock ’em ’til you try ’em: Cottage Cheese Fudge Brownies.
- Pay homage to the USA with this Lemon Cookie Fruit Pizza.
- For a labor-free dessert, pick up a Key Lime Pie – just thaw and enjoy!
What’s on your Labor Day menu? Share with us on social media #EasyHomeMeals.