Recipe At A Glance
We’re really not lying when we say that this is The Best Frozen Whiskey Sour Ever!
- 4 (6-oz.) containers frozen lemon ice
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1 Tbsp. maraschino cherry juice
- Fresh lemons, oranges, and cherries for garnish
- In a blender, combine the frozen lemon ice, the whiskey, and the cherry juice. Mix until well blended and silky smooth.
- Pour into stemmed glasses, garnish with fruit, and serve immediately. Oh, don’t forget the straw, as this is the perfect sipper.
- Mr. Food Test Kitchen: As for the type of whiskey, there is no need to use an expensive blend since it will be blended with the ices. We have also added a splash of lemon liqueur to this and boy, does it give this an extra pucker-up punch that’s very welcome.