Recipe At A Glance
Our Frozen Berry Pops are made with just three ingredients! Make them in the morning, and they’ll be ready for a refreshing afternoon snack.
Featured ProductTropicana Caribbean Sunset
- 3 cups Tropicana Caribbean Sunset
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries washed and the stems removed
- 1/2 cup fresh washed blueberries
- Combine the ingredients into a blender and pulse until the berries are broken apart.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and place into the freezer overnight.
- Run tepid water over the ice pop molds to remove the frozen fruit pops from the cavities.