- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, thawed and dried on a paper towel
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 (6-ounce dr. wt.) can whole black olives, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, onion, olives, Monterey Jack cheese, and cheddar cheese; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with bacon, if desired, just before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip:
This is the type of salad that you can make your own by adding whatever assortment of veggies you have in the veggie bin. Plus, you can swap in your favorite cheese if you’d like.