April 14, 2023
16 Drinks to Try This Summer
Discover new summer drinks with these 16 delicious recipes for any occasion. From lemonade and tea, to cocktails and smoothies, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from!
Summer is around the corner! With the temperature is rising, what better way to quench your thirst than with a refreshing beverage? These 16 drink recipes are versatile for any time of day – sip on a tea or lemonade by the pool, cool down with a creamy smoothie or milkshake, and wrap up the day with a delicious cocktail.
Teas, Lemonades, and More
- You can’t go wrong with a classic Strawberry Lemonade! This recipe contains a few simple ingredients and tons of flavor.
- Ever heard of a Silk Orange Drink? Simply mix mango juice, mango nectar, and coconut milk together and get a delicious and colorful drink!
- Combine frozen fruit, sparkling water, and your favorite iced tea to create these tasty Sparkling Iced Teas! Choose from flavors like blueberry lemonade, raspberry peach, or cherry lime.
- Take the classic lemonade up a notch with this Silk Pink Drink. Add coconut milk, sliced strawberries, and white grape juice to your strawberry lemonade and unlock your new beverage obsession.
- Stay refreshed for your next pool day with a Strawberry Watermelon Cooler!
- Love the Strawberry Watermelon Cooler? Try these Berry Lemonade Coolers! With 3 simple ingredients, you’ll spend less time by the blender and more time poolside.
- If you haven’t tried boba yet, now is the time. This Strawberry Lemonade Boba Milk Tea will impress everyone!
Smoothies & Milkshakes
- Support family-owned farms with a Cherry Berry Smoothie! The frozen cherry berry blend is harvested on farms in Oregon and Washington.
- Who doesn’t love a classic Strawberry Milkshake? This recipe uses strawberries that are flash frozen within 24 hours of harvest to ensure optimal freshness.
- Not only is this Cherry Ginger Joy Smoothie delicious, but it also contains powerhouse ingredients like avocado, ginger, cauliflower, chia seeds, and flax oil to sneak in extra nutrients.
- Want to enjoy a creamy drink without the dairy? This Dairy Free Matcha Smoothie substitutes dairy milk with creamy coconut milk.
- You can’t have summer without a Strawberry Margarita!
- The perfect summer cocktail does exist! This Tropicana Tequila Sunset Cocktail uses a premade pineapple lime mango juice to make your cocktails easier than ever.
- We made the Best Frozen Whiskey Sour Ever. Don’t believe us? Try it for yourself!
- Tired of regular floats? This 3 ingredient Strawberry Rosé Ice Cream Float will curb those dessert cravings.
- This Tropical Slushie will transport you right to the beach.
Make these drinks virgin and get the perfect mocktail!
What drinks cool you off on a hot day? Share with us on social @easyhomemeals!