- 1/4 cup strongly steeped green tea
- 1/2 cup Seal the Seasons Strawberries from NY/NJ Berry Blend, or other blends local to your state.
- 1/2 cup Tropicana Lemonade
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or milk of your preference
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup (or more!) strawberry popping boba pearls
- 1 fresh strawberry for garnish (optional)
- Steep one green tea bag in 4oz. of hot water for five minutes. Set aside ¼ cup of the green tea.
- Using a blender or blender cup for hand immersion blender, add ½ cup of frozen strawberries.
- Pour the green tea over the strawberries. Add the lemonade, milk and honey and blend until smooth.
- In a 14oz glass, add the boba pearls. Pour the Strawberry Lemonade Milk Tea mixture over the boba pearls.
- Add a large boba straw to the glass and enjoy!
We used strawberry popping boba balls which are made from fruit juices which gives the “boba bubbles” an extra pop of flavor on your tongue. They can be found at some grocery stores, Asian markets and online.
Comments & Reviews
so amazing tastes like the real thing