May 3, 2023
15 Recipes For Your Next Barbecue
Celebrate National BBQ Month this May with these crowd-pleasing recipes.
May is National Barbecue Month, which means it’s time to get get grilling and gather with friends and family! Whether you’re cooking or attending, there’s no better time to celebrate the flavors of the traditional summers activity. From classic burgers to teriyaki chicken and kebabs, there’s no shortage of mouthwatering dishes to explore. So, grab your tongs and let’s dive into the world of barbecue!
- Fire up the grill to make these Grilled Veggie Phyllo Tarts.
- This light and fruity Summertime Fluff is the perfect side for a hearty burger.
- A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, cook up these Crock Pot Homestyle Meatballs with Honey, Buffalo Sauce.
- No one will be able to resist Kickin’ Popper Bites.
- Everyone can enjoy these vegetarian Scrumptious Stuffed Mushrooms.
- Bake up these Tropical Fruit Salsa Cups for a sweet way to kick off your barbecue.
Delicious Side Dishes
- Your cookout dreams can come true with this Creamy Dreamy Potato Salad.
- Kick your corn on the cob up a notch with this recipe for Street Corn!
- Grab some aluminum foil and grill up this Grilled Sweet Potato Salad.
- Belly Buster Bacon Butter Burger Bonanza take your cheeseburgers to a whole new level.
- Vegetarian? No problem! Enjoy a Black Bean Burger with Peach Pico de Gallo.
- Everything’s better on a stick, especially these Cheesy Pork Skewers!
- We bet you’ve never done meatballs quite like these Grilled Pineapple Chorizo Meatball and Shrimp Skewers!
- These Chipotle Ranch Salmon Burgers pack on the flavor.
- Step up your grilled chicken game with this recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Chicken.
What are your favorite dishes to enjoy during a barbecue? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.