Recipe At A Glance
Get ready to fire up your grill, ’cause this recipe for Cheesy Pork Skewers is unbelievably-good! Juicy grilled pork chunks are topped with a homemade cheese sauce that features the perfect flavor enhancing ingredient – apple juice! This is one recipe you’ll definitely want at your next grill out.
- 1-1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-1/2 inch chunks
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- 12 skewers
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place 3 pork chunks on each skewer. Evenly sprinkle all sides of pork with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, turning occasionally to brown on all sides, until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, pour apple juice in a cast iron skillet or foil pan and place on the grill; heat until hot. Slowly stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined and cheese is melted. Serve immediately over pork.