March 9, 2023
9 National Meatball Day Meals You’ll Love
Meatballs have much more potential than just spaghetti and meatballs – not that the classic dish isn’t delicious! This National Meatball Day – which happens to fall during March Frozen Food Month – we encourage you to visit the frozen food aisles and explore the tasty products that can be used for incredible home-cooked meals. From traditional flavors to innovative ethic entrees, there’s a recipe for everyone!
- Nothing says comfort food more than Swedish Meatballs – serve them over your favorite noodles or homemade mashed potatoes!
- Grab your favorite wine and have a date night in with Italian-Style Meatball Risotto with Basil Pesto.
- Taco Tuesday? Try these Meatball Street Tacos with Sweet Corn Salsa!
- Vegan Meatballs in Indian Curry Sauce are delightful and so full of flavor!
- No time to make stuffed peppers from scratch? These Cheesy Meatball-Stuffed Peppers cut down on prep and are so satisfying.
- Need an easy meal? This One Pot Cauliflower Gnocchi with Turkey Meatballs can be on the table in under half an hour!
- This Spicy Coconut Meatball Pasta can be perfectly paired with warm naan bread.
- If you’re keeping it light, Zoodles with Meatballs are a great way to get in your servings of veggies.
- Trying to warm up on a chilly day? This Spicy Turkey Meatball Ramen is your answer!
Don’t eat meat? Try Cutting Vedge’s Veggie Forward Meatballs or Gardein’s Plant-Based Meatballs as a meat-free substitution! We also love meatballs from Rosina, Celentano, Simek’s, Farm Rich and Armanino Foods who all offer any flavor you can imagine.
With so many flavorful options available – what are your favorite meatball recipes to enjoy? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!