- 6 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 26 oz. bag Rosina Turkey Meatballs
- 2 10 oz. packages Green Giant Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large shallow pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the meatballs and sauté until golden brown all over, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs from the pan and add the remaining olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower gnocchi and season with salt and pepper. Sauté over medium-high heat until golden, stirring often, about 3 minutes.
- Add the meatballs back to the pan along with the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the marinara sauce, heavy cream and Parmesan and stir to combine.
- Bring to a simmer, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 minutes, to meld the flavors.
- Top with basil, serve and enjoy!