- 1/4 cup Dannon Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 cups Rosina Turkey Meatballs
- 4 cups frozen zucchini noodles
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Heat meatballs according to the package instructions.
- Prepare frozen zucchini noodles according to instructions. Drain in colander, gently squeezing to remove excess liquid, and pat dry.
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the zucchini and garlic in the olive oil for 2 minutes until tender.
- 4. In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, cheese, salt, and pepper and mix. Add the sautéed zucchini and toss to coat. Serve and top with your cooked meatballs.