April 28, 2021
27 Perfect Picnic Season Recipes and Ideas
Picnic season is right around the corner, and we’re here to pack it with easy and delicious recipes! What makes a great picnic? Family, friends and food of course! (Emphasis on the food.) Whether you’re planning the picnic yourself or bringing something as a guest, we have a range of ideas for everyone in attendance. Let the picnics begin!
Magnificent Main Courses
- What’s a picnic without burgers and macaroni and cheese? Try this comforting Cheesy Pasta & Bacon Burger.
- No one will be able to pass up this Bruschetta Chicken Salad.
- This is not your average hot dog – feast your eyes on this Caramelized Onion Dog!
- Everyone will be asking for this Mango Habanero Popcorn Shrimp recipe!
- Enjoy a burger without the meat with Incogmeato™ Burger Patties. You won’t be able to tell the difference!
- We can totally get behind filling up on this Antipasto Cheeseboard as the main course.
- This Cheese Tortellini and Ranch Salad is perfectly portable for a picnic.
Super Sides + Appetizers
- Beware! We guarantee you’ll be going for seconds when you try this Ooey Gooey Baked Cheddar Mac & Cheese with Bacon.
- Baked Mini Pierogy Skewers are perfect for a picnic.
- You’ve heard of buffalo wings, but what about Blue Cheese Buffalo Balls?
- Grill Roasted Corn-On-The-Cob is everyone’s favorite picnic side!
- You can’t go wrong by serving this Potato Salad
- These Tasty Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks are a blast of flavor!
- Wings are what everyone is craving! Serve up your favorite Tyson wings with this Creamy Mediterranean Dip.
- We can’t think of anything yummier than these Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups.
- Keep it simple with FatBoy Freeze Pops if you want to serve something that the young and young at heart will love!
- This Mixed Berry Sheet Pan Pie will have you saying yum, yum and yum!
- Nothing beats this creamy, dreamy Peanut Butter Fudge.
- Add some sunshine to your picnic with these Lemon Meringue Mini Pies!
- This Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwich Cake recipe is perfect for all ages.
- These Marshmallow-Stuffed S’mores Cookies are like s’mores without the mess!
Cool Drinks + Cocktails
- Warning! This Watermelon Rum Smash will be your new favorite alcoholic drink.
- This Strawberries and Cream Smoothie is perfect for everyone attending.
- If you like sweet drinks, you need this Pineapple Mango Mai Tai!
- This Orange Cream Smoothie is creamy and dreamy!
- Nothing is easier and more delightful than this Peaches and Champagne Punch.
- Want to serve something different? Make this Italian Soda!
Are you ready for picnic season? What’s your favorite recipe to serve at a picnic? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.