January 23, 2021
24 Perfect Pies for National Pie Day
January 23 is the pie-fect day because it’s National Pie Day! After eating lighter since the start of the new year, we think today is just the excuse needed to #treatyourself. Stock your freezer with bakeshop quality pies for pie at a moment’s notice. For a convenient shortcut you can keep pie shells and/or crusts in your fridge/freezer to cut down on pie prep-time. Or, if you’re feeling crafty you can make your pie completely from scratch.
There’s a pie for everyone with these pie recipes and ideas!
- Bake up this Apple Pie that tastes just like Grandma’s – and don’t forget the vanilla ice cream!
- Satisfy your chocolate craving with this decadent Chocolate Brownie Cream Pie.
- This Georgia Style Pecan Pie is a classic that can be enjoyed any time of the year.
- If you’re missing sweet summer peaches, you definitely need some Peach Pie!
- Your favorite candy in pie form, indulge in this REESE’s Crème Pie.
- It doesn’t have to be Thanksgiving for you to enjoy some Pumpkin Pie.
- After one bite of this Key Lime Pie you’ll think you’re on a tropical vacation.
Pie Recipes using Already-Prepared Pie Shells/Crusts
- You’ll go bananas over this luscious Banana Pudding Pie!
- These Quick Mini Cherry Pies are almost too cute to eat!
- A little sweet, a little spicy we love this Mexican Chocolate Pie with Cinnamon Drizzle.
- It doesn’t need to be someone’s birthday to whip up this Birthday Party Ice Cream Pie!
- These Coconut Cream Pies call for mini graham cracker phyllo shells.
- For even more convenience, use frozen raspberries to make this delicious Raspberry Mousse Pie.
- Your favorite cookie in pie for, enjoy Cool Whip Oreo Pie.
- You can’t get much more scrumptious can this Fresh Strawberry Pie.
- Brighten up your day with this Lemonade Pie.
- We’ve always wondered why it’s called Grasshopper Pie – and we can’t resist the mint/chocolate combination.
- This Homemade Sweet Potato Pie is another fall classic that can be enjoyed anytime.
- For a vegan delight, indulge in this airy No Bake Chocolate Avocado Pie.
- These Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits will be a huge hit!
- These Lemon Meringue Pie Bars are a little bit sweet, a little bit tangy.
- These mouthwatering Pie Crust Nachos can be customized with your favorite frozen fruit.
- No one will be able to resist eating just one of these No-Baked Apple Pie Cheesecake Phyllo Cups.
- Kick of Pie Day with these Frozen Waffle Pies for breakfast!
What’s your favorite kind of pie? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.