Recipe At A Glance
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Fourth of July barbecue.
- 1 (9-inch) frozen blueberry pie, baked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Strawberries for garnish
- Cut pie into 8 slices, then cut each slice into 2-inch chunks.
- Layer half the pie chunks into 8 parfait glasses. Top with a scoop of ice cream and remaining pie chunks.
- Top with another scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped topping. Drizzle with strawberry sauce and garnish with strawberry.