May 20, 2022
20 Recipes to Up Your Weeknight Dinner Game
Coming up with new and exciting weeknight dinner ideas can be challenging. Between work and school, kids’ busy after-school schedules and other activities, there’s a lot to stay on top of! Don’t get discouraged with always serving the same few casseroles – just check out these innovative meal ideas! You might find a new favorite to include in your rotation.
Effortless One-Dish Recipes:
- Prep a few items and toss it all in a pan for this easy Sweet Chicken Slider ‘n Waffle Bake!
- Cheddar Potato-Crusted Beefy Casserole is sure to be a savory crowd pleaser.
- These Green Enchiladas are easy to assemble yet look like they’re from a restaurant.
- Meatball Shakshouka is a super flavorful dish that you can have ready in just half an hour!
- This Deep Dish Pierogy Spinach & Sausage Omelet is such a yummy breakfast-for-dinner idea.
- Sausage-Potato Pasta takes just 20 minutes to the oven.
Perfect Pasta Ideas:
- Easy Shrimp Pasta takes minimal effort yet is huge on flavor! And add this Cheesy Miso Garlic Bread to complete the meal.
- This Primavera Mac looks fancy but comes together with just six ingredients!
- Creamy Cheese Tortellini served alongside Furlani Bread Knots is a decadent dinner everyone’s sure to love.
- Four Cheese Lasagna Rolls with Butternut Squash and Kale is a creamy, spring-inspired dish.
Savory Sandwich Options:
Switch up a classic BLT and make this Spicy Beer Battered Cod BLT!
- General Tso’s Chicken Sandwiches are so easy to assemble – and you could even use a wrap or lettuce leaves in place of a bun!
- Pulled Pork on Brioche Muffins with this Quick Coleslaw is a tasty meal for a summer evening.
- This Tuscany Beef Focaccia sandwich is jam-packed with all kinds of bold flavors.
- Popcorn Shrimp Po’Boys are a seafood sandwich you can make in your own kitchen.
No Fuss Slow Cooker Meals:
- Fiesta Chicken with Rice and Beans is full of flavor yet only takes a couple minutes to throw together.
- Who doesn’t love a good bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Soup? Mason Dixie Biscuits are the perfect accompaniment.
- Carnitas Tacos with Cucumber Crema is a fresh meal you can make in the morning and enjoy in the evening!
- Asian-inspired Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli is oh-so-good served over InnovAsian Sticky White Rice!
- Bow Tie Lasagna is so easy to prepare, you won’t believe how good it tastes!
Which dinner recipe are you excited to try? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals