- 8 cups water, boiling
- 1- 19oz bag Rosina Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 onion, diced
- 4-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper, smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Bring a pot of water to a boil with 2 tsp of salt.
- Boil the tortellini according to the package instructions.
- In a skillet, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until tender and brown.
- Add heavy cream and stir until thickened.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, spices and parsley
- Add cooked tortellini to the sauce and stir to coat.