- 1 large baguette or rustic loaf
- 8 tablespoons Land O’ Lakes butter
- 3 Tablespoons miso paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut slits into the loaf to create pockets for the filling and set aside.
- Melt the butter, miso and garlic together in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Pour filling into all the slits in the bread followed by the Parmesan being sure to get into all the grooves and all over the top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese has melted and bread is crisp and golden.
- Pull apart to serve and enjoy