February 11, 2021
20 Dazzling Recipes for Valentine’s Day At Home
This year’s Valentine’s Day might look a little different than usual, but you can still #treatyourself or make someone else swoon with food made from the heart. What better day to celebrate love – whether it’s love for your family or friends, self-love or of course love for that special someone in your life. Celebrating Valentine’s Day at home can be special and simple using ingredients from the frozen food and dairy aisles. From heart-shaped sweets to brunch ideas and all-things-chocolate, we are sure you’ll fall in love with these amazing recipes!
Start this day of love with a delightful breakfast or brunch:
- In less than half an hour, you can indulge in these Chocolate Cinna-Hearts.
- How creative and neat are these Cherry Tomato Tulips?
- Heart Shaped Pretzels are so easy to make – plus you can pair with your favorite savory dips!
- Your kiddos will love these Eggo Pancake Hearts with Nutella Hazelnut Spread for a quick breakfast.
- Transform puff pastry from your freezer into these “Hearty” Ricotta Puffs!
- Take your amour to France without leaving your home with these dessert-for-breakfast Neapolitan Crepes.
- You’ll devour these Heart-Shaped Cherry Hand Pies with a flaky and light crust.
- Surprise your sweetheart with breakfast in bed starring this French Toast with Strawberry Butter.
- Kick off Valentine’s Day morning with a fruity and decadent Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie!
- These Baked Cocoa Donuts with Espresso Glaze are an awesome way to start off the lovely day.
Fall head-over-heels with these sweet desserts:
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes topped with raspberries are a perfect dessert for your Valentine!
- This creamy, dreamy Sweetheart Panna Cotta is so delightful.
- These adorable Raspberry Heart Palmiers only take ten minutes to prep.
- Heart-Shaped Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dip is a decadent treat you’ll go nuts over!
- Pastel Marbled Hearts are a trendy cookie that make for the best edible Valentine’s gift!
- Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fondue is a fun and romantic way to enjoy your fave fruits and other dippers.
- These Strawberry Sweetheart Cupcakes using this surprising ingredient are vibrant and perfect for this love-centered holiday!
- These Valentine’s Melting Heart Cookies are so luscious with a dark chocolate center.
- Have your chocolate-covered strawberries in a glass with a Chocola-Di-Da!
- Raspberry Kissed Chocolate Mousse is a light yet rich dessert made with just six ingredients.
How will you make your Valentine’s Day at home extra special this year? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!