October 4, 2021
18 Meatless Frozen Meals and Vegetarian Recipe Ideas
October is more than just the month of Halloween, it’s also National Vegetarian Month! Whether you’re trying to eat more meatless frozen meals or you’re full-blown vegetarian, the frozen food section has more vegetarian options than you may think. From family-size and individual frozen tv dinners to plant-based proteins and ethnic cuisines, there are plenty of frozen vegetarian meal options in the freezer aisle.
Tasty Frozen Vegetarian Meals and Recipe Ideas
Whether you’re new to vegetarianism or just looking for easier meatless meal ideas, we’ve compiled 18 frozen plant-based meals you’ll love:
Easy Frozen Vegetarian Breakfast Ideas
- Start your morning with a tasty Veggie Sausage, Egg & Cheese Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich!
- Looking for an easy vegetarian breakfast option for on-the-go? Try Morning Star’s Pancake and Sausage on Sticks. Just add heat and you’re on your way!
- Switch up your typical morning pancakes with these Korean Vegetable Pancakes, using frozen vegetables and Korean spices.
Quick-Serve Plant-Based Lunches
- With twelve grams of protein, you can power through the rest of your work day with a Cheesy Chipotle Rice & Beans Bowl for lunch.
- You don’t have to go out to a fancy restaurant for an Italian dinner to enjoy authentic Eggplant Parmigiana.
- You won’t miss the meat in these juicy Veggie Grillers Prime Burgers!
Simple Yet Savory Frozen Veggie Pasta Dishes
- Boil some Spinach and Cheese Ravioli and pair with your favorite pasta sauce for an easy dinner.
- Save yourself hours in the kitchen by baking up this authentic Vegetable Lasagna.
- Keep it simple with this deliciously cheesy Vermont Cheddar Mac and Cheese even the kids will love!
- For a meat alternative, heat up your favorite meatless meatballs and serve with this Vegetarian Pasta recipe!
Quick and Easy Frozen Family Meals the Kids Will Love
- Forget pizza delivery and instead stock your freezer with these Meatless Evolution Plant-Based Flatbread Pizzas.
- For a quick and easy dinner the kids will love, these Crispy Chick’n Sliders are 9 grams of certified vegan protein. Dress them up any way you want!
- These Golden Fishless Filets are so tasty and versatile, with lots of omega-3s and no cholesterol.
- The messier the meal, the tastier the food! What better traditional comfort meal than a meatless Vegetarian Sloppy Joes!
More Frozen Vegetarian Cuisines from Around the World
- Tantalize your taste buds with this Cauliflower Curry — it’s all heat with no meat!
- We can’t be the only ones that have been drooling over those mouthwatering Birria Tacos seen all over social media. Try our Vegetarian Birria Taco recipe using Vegetable Chorizo Crumbles!
- Craving Asian cuisine? Heat up this Chinese-Style Vegetable Fried Rice for the main event or as a savory side dish.
- Made with organic corn and tomatoes and covered in a tasty, traditional enchilada sauce, these Cheese Enchiladas are gluten-free and oh-so yummy.