August 10, 2022
15 S’more Reasons to Love S’mores Day
Chocolate… marshmallow… graham cracker… What’s not to love about s’mores? And August 10 just so happens to be National S’mores Day! While s’mores and a campfire go hand-in-hand, you don’t need the fire to enjoy these s’more-tastic treats! Get your s’more-bration on by whipping up one or all of these scrumptious recipes.
- One bite of these Tucked In S’mores with Puff Pastry and you’ll think you’re dreaming!
- These S’more Ice Cream Sandwiches are perfect for a cool summer treat.
- Is it dessert or breakfast? It’s both! Whip up these Ultimate French Toast S’mores for your kiddos.
- Grilled pizza is the move, but this Grilled Chocolate Chip S’mores Pizza? EVERYTHING.
- Indulge in a bowl of S’mores Ice Cream with luscious graham cracker-flavored ice cream.
- These Raspberry S’more Cookie Bars are easier to bake than you think!
- Turn your S’mores Day celebrations up a knotch with this Tipsy S’mores Milkshake.
- No campfire is required for this ooey-gooey Philadelphia S’mores Dessert Dip!
- No dairy, no problem! Indulge in a mug of this Non-Dairy S’mores Hot Chocolate.
- Fire up the grill to make these delectable Grilled S’more Turnovers.
- For a unique breakfast twist, make these S’more Waffles using mini cinnamon toast waffles.
- One sip of this S’mores Latte and you’ll be saying “I love you a latte!”
- For a guilt-free treat or sweet breakfast, grab a S’more S’mores yogurt!
- For a milkshake the whole family can enjoy, blend up these incredible S’mores Milkshakes!
- Whether you favor the marshmallow frosting, graham cracker crust or the chocolate cake the most, these S’more Cupcakes are simply delicious!
Besides the traditional s’more, what’s your favorite s’mores treat? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.