- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large Land O Lakes® Egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (about 5) finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup marshmallow crème
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and sugar in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add honey, vanilla and egg; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour, graham crackers, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Drop dough into 20 even portions, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment or waxed paper. Place cookies, bottom-side up, onto cookie sheets. Spread about 1 tablespoon marshmallow crème onto 10 cookies. Spread about 1 teaspoon ice cream topping onto remaining 10 cookies. Refrigerate until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- Chill baking sheet 5 minutes in freezer.
- Scoop 10 (about 1/4 cup) ice cream portions onto chilled baking sheet. Return to freezer; freeze until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- Thaw ice cream portions 4-5 minutes at room temperature. Place 1 portion onto marshmallow crème-topped cookie; top with chocolate-topped cookie, chocolate-side down. Press cookies together gently. Smooth ice cream with knife, if necessary.
- Press mini chocolate chips into ice cream around edges of cookies, if desired. Place onto baking sheet; freeze immediately at least 2 hours or until set.
- Wrap each frozen ice cream sandwich in plastic food wrap; place into large resealable freezer bag. Store frozen.