February 9, 2024
12 Tasty Ways to Celebrate National Pizza Day
Pizza is one of the most popular foods in the world, and we’re celebrating it’s fame on National Pizza Day! It’s so popular almost thirteen percent of the U.S. population consumes pizza on any given day. Americans are likely to eat 6,000 slices of pizza in their lifetime. No matter how you slice it, that’s a lot of pizza!
While it started as a traditional Italian dish, pizza has evolved into many savory and sweet variations of crust with toppings. Whatever your taste, you’re sure to find a new favorite here. Try one of these unique twists on the original.
- Polynesian Popcorn Shrimp Pizza pops with flavors of the islands.
- No pizza dough? No problem with this Deep Dish Pizza that uses English muffins instead!
- For a sweet serving of happiness, try this easy Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza.
- Turn mealtime into a fiesta with this Mexican Shrimp Flatbread.
- Nothing brings back fun memories like Totino’s Party Pizza, now in five different flavors.
- If there’s a battle over putting pineapple on pizza, we’ve got you covered with these individual Savory Hawaiian Waffle Pizzas.
- Serve this Grilled Pesto Flatbread as an easy appetizer or as a main dish alongside a crisp salad.
- Cauliflower crust makes this Guilt-free Buffalo Chicken Pizza a must-have low-carb dish.
- Nothing could be more fun than an Ice Cream Cookie Pizza with all your favorite toppings.
- The fresh flavors in this Grilled Pizza with Fresh Basil Sauce is a great alternative to traditional red-sauce pizza.
- An Italian Style Meatball Pizza is a satisfying update on a classic.
- Who said pizza isn’t a breakfast food? This easy Breakfast Pizza will be your favorite way to start the day.
How will you top your slice of the pie on National Pizza Day. Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals / #EasyHomeMeals.