15 Comforting Recipes & Meals for National Ravioli Day
While we’re all hunkering down at home, we need comfort foods more than ever. And with today being National Ravioli Day, we think it’s the perfect excuse to enjoy ravioli — because what’s more comforting than pasta? Ravioli are a type of filled pastas that are sealed between two layers of thin dough. While ravioli dates back to the 14th century in the writings of a merchant of Venice, Francesco di Marco, serving ravioli with tomato based sauces didn’t start until the 16th century.
We’re all about convenient and delicious foods, and with March being Frozen Food Month, one of our favorite convenient shortcuts is frozen ravioli. With frozen ravioli, most of the work is already done for you, so you can spend more time with your loved ones. In celebration of Ravioli Day, we’ve pulled together our favorite recipes using frozen ravioli, as well as some heat-and-eat frozen ravioli meals.
- Beef Ravioli with Pesto
- Double Chicken Creamy Alfredo Ravioli
- Cheesy Spinach Ravioli Bake
- Golden Ravioli
- Quick Ravioli Lasagna
- Pesto Ravioli with Spicy Italian Sausage
- Caesar Baked Ravioli
- Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli BLT Alfredo
- Layered Ravioli Bake
- Enchilada-Style Ravioli
- Mini Cheese Ravioli with Bacon, Onion and Alfredo
- Mini Round Cheese Ravioli Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Spinach & Cheese Vegan Ravioli
- Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli with Sautéed Vegetables
- Tuscan Tomato Basil Cream Ravioli
What’s your go-to recipe using frozen ravioli? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.